General information about HCG 2000IU in Belgium
HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a main therapeutic agent found in Hucog 2000 IU Injection, which is mainly prescribed for men and women who are suffering from the problem of infertility. HCG is a polypeptide hormone that is produced by the syncytiotrophoblast (a component after conception).
HCG play a notable role in normal egg development in women's ovary and stimulate egg release during ovulation process.
HCG (Hucog 2000 IU Injection) also treat infertility in men by increasing testosterone hormone production and improving sperm quality.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is prescribed in the monitoring of medical conditions like-
- Infertility in women
- Increases sperm count in men
- In the case of young boys when the testicles have dropped down into the scrotum
- Disorders of the pituitary gland
Prescribed dose of Hucog 2000 IU Injection
Hucog 2000 IU Injection is presented in the parenteral preparation, which is intended for intramuscular (I/M) and subcutaneous (S/C) administration.
- Dose for Men- Hucog 20000 IU injection should be given 3 times a week for 3 weeks.
- Dose for women- Hucog 20000 IU injection should be administered 1 time in a day after the dose of menotropin.
Hucog 2000 IU per injection?
You should not take Hucog 2000 IU Injection in follow-up medical conditions like-
Hypersensitivity towards Human Generic Chorionic Gonadotropin
- Thyroid disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Convulsions or epilepsy
- Liver or kidney disorders
- prostate problems
- heart disease
Drug interactions of Hucog 2000 IU Injection
- Blood thinner – Warfarin, Heparin and Coumadin
- Anti-epileptics phenytoin, phenobarbital, carbamazepine and
- Corticosteroids-dexamethasone and prednisone
- Over-the-counter medications
- Preparations based on
Common Side Effects of Hucog 2000 IU Injection
General side effects of Hucog 2000 IU injection, mood sounds, severe headache, drowsiness, muscle aches, rapid weight gain, percussion sounds in the ear, edema, allergic reactions , Itching, irritation, redness and inflammation at the site of application.
Important Safety Instructions while taking Hucog 2000 IU Injection
- Never use the discolored injection as it is contaminated which creates lots of dangerous complications.
- Pregnant women must absolutely avoid the use of Hucog 2000 IU by injection.
- Nursing moms avoid the use of Hucog 2000 IU Injection.
- Do not attempt to self-inject this injection without knowing the proper method of administration.
- Avoid using more than Hucog 2000 IU per injection as it may increase the risk of multiple pregnancies.
- Quit smoking and using liqueurs with Hucog injection