General information about HCG 5000IU in Belgium
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a peptide hormone that mimics the action of luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is the hormone that stimulates the testicles to produce testosterone.
When you take steroids, LH levels go down. The lack of an LH signal from the pituitary causes the testicles to stop producing testosterone, so you're testicles shrink.
Based on research with normal men who used steroids (AAS), 100iu hCGused daily was enough to keep testicular function full.
HCG Mixing Instructions
There is no specific ratio of ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5000 IU hCG with 5 ml of bacwater, the end result is 1000 IU per ml. Divide the same 5000 IU with 10 ml and the end result is 500 IU per ml. Therefore, much depends on the concentration of hCG per ampule or vial.
Items needed: Bacteriostatic water (not the water/solvent that comes with the kit) and some empty 5ml sterile vials or some syringes/slin pins.
- Open hcg/amp with the powder
- Use syringe to withdraw 1ml of Bac Water and amp with hCG
- It will dissolve instantly
- Take the syringe and add the mixed hCG solution to the sterile vial
- Swirl gently and you have 5000IU of hCG
- Then draw up 0.2 ml (1000 oz) and inject
- Put the rest in the fridge
- Use only as much water as you need, too much can have a detrimental effect when reconstituted hCG is stored.
- For powder multi-dose vials (IE 5000iu), simply flip the lid up, remove 2.5ml of tray water and inject into the vial, then every 0.5ml or 50 on a 1ml slim pin will be 1000iu.